Once you have your ProPartner account set up, the next step is getting your clients started with Timesheets. To make this easy we’ve set up a referral form that will send an email to your client on how they can set up their account. When your client uses this referral link, their account will automatically be affiliated with your ProPartner account and you will be able to see their account information on your dashboard.
If your client has already set up an account with Timesheets.com it is still possible to have their account affiliated with your ProPartner account. Contact our support team for help.
To send a client referral:
- From your ProPartner account dashboard, click Add a Client in the left menu.
- Complete the referral form, and click the Send Referral button.
- The Company Name field refers to your client’s company or organizational name.
- The First Name, Last Name, Contact Phone, and Email Address fields all refer to the client’s contact information and help Timesheets.com provide excellent customer service during on-boarding.
- The text field at the bottom of the form is your opportunity to give us important information about your referral. Please consider providing:
- What is the client’s pain point? Why are you referring them to us?
- What’s the best method and time to contact the client?
- Do you want to do any initial setup in your client’s account?
- Any other important information we should have.
- Once the form is sent, you will be able to track the status of the referral from your dashboard.