All software updates to the Timesheets.com service will be announced on this page beginning in April, 2023. For information about software updates prior to that date, please contact us.
October 23, 2023
Features coming to Timesheets.com in the next few weeks:
- Improved Printing Options. All reports will have updated and standardized print options. These options will allow for font size selection, signature blocks, page breaks, and more.
- Use it or lose it cap. Time off will now have a proper use it or lose it cap that trims accrual balances on a selected annual date.
- Magic Links Replace Passwords. Temp passwords are being replaced by magic links. The link will arrive by email and when clicked, will take the user to Timesheets.com where they will enter their new password.
August 2, 2023
- Improved the Status box on the hourly timesheet with additional information, added download ability to Previously Generated Reports, added ability for Admins to set or reset temp passwords for users.
July 16, 2023
- Project Mustang, the new version of the website was fully released. The old version is still accessible for the time being via the LEGACY link on the login page and in the left menu of the web site when logged in.
April 20, 2023
- In the coming weeks, Timesheets.com will be introducing a “Use It or Lose It” setting for time off balances! With this option enabled, time off balances will be trimmed to a predetermined amount on an annualized basis. For example, a user with 65 hours of accrued time and a 24 hour “use it or lose it” rollover limit will have their available balance trimmed down to 24 hours on the selected date.
April 6, 2023
- The top navigation bar in your Timesheets.com account is now pinned to the top of the page and remains visible while scrolling.
- The ‘Break’ button on the Hourly Timesheet is now available on the mobile web site for companies with the break feature enabled.